When you wake up in the morning in the middle of a day and when you about to open your computer and suddenly a blue screen, this can be frustrating to see this problem can make any person who is a loves his PC or Laptop.
However, this problem can be fixed very quickly if you just pay attention to the details by following some on-screen instructions and choose which works best for you.
What is KMode Exception in Windows 10?
For those of you who don’t know that What is KMode exception in windows 10, this error only occurs in windows as the blue screen of death (BSOD). It has been mainly documented by many other people who use windows like 8, 8.1, and 10. Though, not many of them understand this mistake and think that it will disappear in just 10 to 15 seconds. You can fix this error by consulting https://trickslash.com/kmode-exception-not-handled/ this guide. This is the detailed guide on KMode exception.
Causes of KMode Exception error in windows 10?
There are many reasons believed that causes this problem. So it is best for you need to be prepared for any worst-case scenario.
Not many users believe what causes this problem in the first place and what makes the screen go blue all of a sudden. Here are some common causes you should know to find from where this issue begins such as,
• Having a bad driver
• Bad firmware
• The system not updated properly
• Lack of support of the specific driver
• Error code
• System restarts on its own
• Screen color turns orange
• Program failure
Some amazing solutions to fix Kmode Exception issue:
Whenever you get this error message, it does not mean your PC is broken or lacks something, it means that there is a signal error of using 0x0000001E which leads to primal driver failures.
Solution 1: Try to disable the fast startup:
One of the best feature s of windows 10 is a fast startup that can be a catalyst for this problem. It is a windows feature that allows you to fast recovery from hibernation and shutdown.
You can certainly make your efforts a worth by disabling the fast startup so your system stays up longer, here are steps you can follow,
• First search for the control panel in windows
• Search bar corresponding results
• Then click on the system and security on the power options
• Look at the justify-hand menu bar and choose what the power buttons do
• Select change settings which are currently available in the blue link at the top page
• Go under the heading shut down settings and un-tick the box that says, turn on fast startup
• When Completed you can just click on the Save button.
Solution 2: Uninstall the driver in the error message:
If you are facing this KMode error many times then you are missing a certain driver who is causing all this. The time has come for you to uninstall it first and then reinstall it.
Read More: Top 10 Best Website Hosting Providers
Just follow these steps to complete the whole process which is listed below including,
• First and foremost press the windows key + X to open the various services
• Then choose the device manager from the displayed list
• Once uninstalling is done, download the latest version of it again
• Now install the driver on the computer system
• In the last step to restart your computer and it’s done
Solution 3: fix it by repairing Windows:
If the problem is not resolved using the above methods, then it means your windows is corrupted. So you need to perform a clean windows installation.
That’s all about KMode if you are looking for much stuff you can check tricks last there are a lot more such tech guides.
2,079 total views, 1 views today