Today whenever a company hires SEO service providers, it is mainly due to three major factors. One is awareness, the second one is to create potential leads and the third one is to get real-time business. SEO service providers understand these three factors very well and they implement the same for their clients using all possible methods. Getting successful results is not enough for any business since it is short-lived? They expect consistency in their sales. To survive in the business this is highly important. PPC packages India provides suitable packages to their clients. Though it is not an expensive service when compared with their counterparts across the globe, quality service is always expensive.
What is the real pricing factors of PPC clicks?
- The deciding factors of your PPC campaign.
- The PPC price depends upon the ad -rank given to a person below you and is divided by your quality score and payment per click which you wish to pay.
- It also depends upon the bidding methods you are going to employ to get the most out of ad-words you are going to get. PPC packages India decides the package based on their client’s requirements.
- However, most of the SEO companies divide these packages into three groups. normally they are a basic pack, medium pack, and premium pack. needless to say, these are also based on the number of clicks their clients wish to get for their website.
PPC services will show how investment in PPC can be highly attractive and result oriented. Nowadays many people think that investment in PPC is a waste of money and time. But the researches show very different results. It has been established that the top 500 fortune companies have always employed this method to enhance their visibility. PPC services in India conducts in-depth research to get appropriate results as per their client’s demands.
Read More: How Does Pay Per Click Advertising Work?
What is PPC Advertising?
- Google AdWords
- Bing Ads Marketing
- Remarketing Ads
- Social Media Paid Ads
Top 5 Advantages of PPC advertising:
- You can control all aspects of your campaign.
- It has a measurable ROI.
- Niche market strategy.
- Targeted Website Traffic.
- Double Branding Exposure.
Top 5 Disadvantages of PPC advertising:
- The possibility of click fraud, fake clicks, and ghost traffic.
- It may take away the audience from the website of a publisher.
- Not all clicks count.
- It may be costly.
- It needs a high click-through rate.
This type of Digital Marketing Strategy helps Businesses to gain (potential) leads within 1 month (from the Campaign Launch date). But in the case of SEO, a website requires 6 months to 1 year to rank on the Search Engine Results Page.
2,583 total views, 3 views today