For today, social media plays an essential role in the life of every society, because it is a kind of information generator. At the same time, the media also produces new information. Such activities are often aimed at uncertain circles of people. However, with the development of the latest media, manipulative methods of influencing the consciousness of individuals began to be used. To this end, various technologies of hidden pressure on the emotional component of the mass consciousness are used, the behavior of the people is governed by way of knitting them ideas, styles, motifs, stereotypes of the poet, beneficial to the subject of influence. Therefore, the problem of manipulating mass media with social media requires a more detailed study, which will prevent the negative impact on students and public opinion. Mass media have become the primary tool for disseminating messages that affect public consciousness. The media has, to a large extent, become controlling the information environment. By skipping the low of information through its filters, the press allocates separate elements from the general mass of social phenomena and gives them special attention, raises the value of one idea, devalues the other, polarizes the whole field of culture in this way. What has not fallen into the channels of mass communication, in our time almost does not affect the development of society. Thus, a modern person can not escape the influence of the media. Such control involves the use of various hidden manipulative technologies. Manipulation is a psycho-psychological effect, aimed at changing the direction of the activity of the judiciary, its ideas, thoughts, and the views of the things that go unchecked. The manipulations can be used to make texts, speeches, audios, videos, and photo materials.
There are three levels of maneuvering:
- Strengthening existing in the consciousness of people required for the management of ideas, religious beliefs, motives, values, norms;
- Some examples of changes in viewpoints on some or other topics, processes, and facts, which also influence the emotional and actual reliance of the electorate for specific phenomena;
- Corinna, a change in the life of the mouths of ways to extend among the pickers of sensational, for them insemination.
The mass media are talking with information, and a certain controversy with information gives the population a chance to manipulate their consciousness, to show in it the object of the beneficial subject of the influence of reality, and to decide what the problems are at most the most immediate. An artificial phenomenon is being used as a media-consciousness (that is, consciousness, misunderstandings on false values, manipulative interpretations, double morals), which are different from the actual one. From the mass media, the information of the brain (for manipulation):
- Watch for the advent of a non-traditional, one-to-one party; such as the original fragmental widening of the report: the information element is subtracted into smaller ones, and the information becomes the only non-republican subordinate, which does not give the intermediate individual the right to integrate the integrity of the order;
- Refrain from giving up all kinds of ideas and cohorts (the knowledge of the truth in the context of the information is caused by the individual psychological associations of the infirmism’s perpetrators, obscene political sympathies);
- Interpreted in a favorable light;
- Take care of yourself, let alone focus on the particular aspects of your work by learning from others who give you the power to manipulate the judiciary;
- To create “informational noise,” thus reducing the perception of the facts from the background of the number of nouns, because of their lack of creativity;
- Initially introduce unconfirmed information, which is a certain manipulative acceptance and reciprocal of “advance,” any first violation of the law will have a stronger effect on the auditory than on the next;
- To expand a particular view on information as to its only true. It will be based on the illusory effect of maintaining the idea of a mass media idea by a majority, which will lead to the discovery of an individual’s open expression under the strata of social conventions if that is not the case, he does not look at the view more. More often than not, this failure will be reflected in the media, the more likely it will be for a person to neglect public opinion – a model of controversial listening. Ms-media admires a person to think stereotypes and reduce the level of intellectuals in the way that they are transformed into a tool of bluntness. This is followed by a public method of reinforcement of the stereotypes used in the consciousness – observation. Such a study of the person’s transcendence – “this does not have an informational influence. He falsifies a whole set of stereotypes and thoughts and views. In some cases, a certain transcription is a stereotype of a secret gnoseological identity.
Under the influence of excitement of emotions and defects, it is unbelievable, and now that the absurd can be fulfilled, even when it is not logical due to the objective impermanence of the informational influence of the information, it is subjectively acceptable. Another method that promotes stereotypes is mythological (mythos – recitation, ovoid), which gives a great deal of flexibility in the technological development and support of myths. They have a substantial effect on consciousness, in which the symbols-stereotype is combined with the archetypal symbols, which have been withdrawn in the collective unconscious because he is interwoven with the myth. Being through various channels implicit in human consciousness, myths exist in a new one, preserving independent independence from knowledge, exhausted from the experience of the past, and then experiencing scientific stability.
Read More: The Social Media Ads Guide For E-commerce
In mythology, mythologization as a foundation for the establishment and consolidation of stereotypes is based on subjectivity, assimilation of the facts, rules, and documents (if it is possible to revise the non-negative strong). The Internet is one of the most diverse types of computer-generated communications that represent full-fledged business intelligence.
(Sociler.2014) The Internet system is packed with mechanical and social subsystems and virtual informational realities. Due to the complexity of the day-to-day system, the Internet is one of the most effective ways of interacting with other forms of mnemonic interactions. Students address the Internet for help in many aspects of their lives: from last-minute culinary recipes to “write my psychology essay” requests sent to a professional writing service. Psychology essays are challenging to compose, as they require not only attentive writing, but also in-depth research, and, sometimes, communication with experts. From time to time, not to go mad due to the overwhelming load, it is better to pay someone online to prepare a quality paper for you. The functions of the Internet are closely connected with the supervisory and regulatory implications of psychology. The days of the engagement are the basis of the theoretical and methodological analysis of the phenomena of the Internet. For the objective analysis of the implications of Internet-based communication in the formulation of the supreme notion of the concepts mentioned above, it is unnecessary to cast a foothold in the complex. This will make it possible to detect the manipulative effect of social media, which is manifested in the following phrases: development, kyphoplasty, submissiveness, assimilation of facts, actions and documents (which, in the latter, interfere with several stereotypes. Proceeding from the theoretical review of this problem, we can draw the following conclusions: Means of mosaic information on the doping of manipulative effects corroborate the media-consciousness, which changes the opinion of Gamda. Such influence involves the use of various technologies of hidden pressure on the consciousness of people. The manipulative effect of social media is realized through the use of a system of observation, subjectivity, assimilation of the facts, acts and documents in the process of stereotyping of stereotypes and vertebrates. Analysis of the literature shows that the network environment can even affect the mental health of the individual. Scientists have noted cases of a burning passion for participating in-network processes (so-called “Internet addiction”). This dependence is manifested in the obsessive desire to continue network communication indefinitely.
For teenagers who access the Internet, the virtual environment sometimes seems even more adequate than the real world. The opportunity to reincarnate into some “perfect personality” without any shoes opens up new sensations for them that they want to experience constantly or very often. Experts note that to some extent this dependence is close to the pathological enthusiasm of gambling, and its destructive effects are similar to those arising in alcoholism. Psychologists distinguish several subtypes of this dependence, taking into account what the passion of a particular person has become: “cyber” virtual dating, network gambling, computer games, or obsessive movement on Web-sites. The pathology is manifested in the destruction of the usual way of life, the change of life benchmarks, the emergence of depression, the growth of social isolation. Particular attention is also required for the problem of the impact on personality settings of distributed games in the global networks of elements of violence. Studies have shown that violent gameplay episodes often lead to an increase in the aggressiveness of the behavior of young people. So, in the spring of 2002, a German teenager R. Steinhauser killed 17 and wounded seven people in a gymnasium where he studied. (Sheldon, P.2012) During interviews with witnesses, it became clear that his favorite occupation was to participate in network computer games that contain violent scenes (such as CounterStrike). Currently in Germany, the limited distribution of similar games. Obviously, with the development of technology, this problem will be complicated, as game developers continuously improve the quality of the match-reality game space, which leads to an increase in the degree of personal immersion in the virtual environment. Thus, the environment formed in the global network of the Internet can affect the formation of negative psychological settings in adolescents. Moreover, with careful study in the network environment, one can find the manifestation of known mechanisms for the social determination of crime: through a definite social formation of personality; by giving it orders of an illegal or contradictory nature; by setting the person in a situation that makes and facilitates the choice of a criminal variant of behavior. Of course, in today’s conditions, it is impossible (and wrong) to isolate a young person from the use of network resources.
However, ways to neutralize the negative information impact of computer networks should be considered. The family should play a parent role in this process. Active participation of adults, which gives an objective assessment of the information received, and its filtration will allow correctly orientate the young person in the information flow. It should not be left out of the considered problem and the state. It is necessary to determine the substantial criteria for the admissibility of the placement of certain types of information in the networks. It is worth working out mechanisms for restricting access to individual sites for different age groups of the Internet audience. It is necessary to legally consolidate the responsibility of site owners for the content of the information materials. And it is essential that the unlawful processes taking place in global computer networks receive adequate opposition from law enforcement agencies.
2,155 total views, 1 views today