E-commerce is a business deal of buying and selling products online through the online website and mobile apps.
There are mainly four types of e-commerce models between consumers and businesses.
- 1 1. Business To Consumer (B2C):
- 2 2. Business to Business (B2B):
- 3 3. Consumer to Consumer (C2C):
- 4 4. Consumer to Business (C2B):
- 5 What is e-commerce?
- 6 Why a business needs an Ecommerce Website?
- 7 Advantages of Having an E-commerce website
- 8 Popular e-commerce or marketplaces are:
- 9 Conclusion:
1. Business To Consumer (B2C):
When a business sells a product or service to the consumer. (e.g. Amazon will sell products to customers).
2. Business to Business (B2B):
When a business sells a product or service to another business. (e.g. one company sells software to other company to use)
3. Consumer to Consumer (C2C):
When a consumer sells a product or service to another consumer. (e.g. One Customer sell one product through Amazon to another consumer).
4. Consumer to Business (C2B):
When a consumer sells their own products or services to a company. (e.g. One manufacturer is selling products to a company).
Advantages of E-Commerce
• The easy and Faster way buying & selling procedure with multiple options.
• 24/7 Buying & selling services.
• The wild market of customers with no limitations.
• Low operational costs and better quality services.
• Not Required physical company set-ups.
• Easy to manage a business.
• Multiple Options for All Customers.
Disadvantages of E-Commerce
• Every one easily starts a business (Good or Bad).
• A customer can not check products physically.
• Technical problems take time to connect with customers and the company.
• As there is a minimum chance of direct interactions with the customer.
• Nothing is in our control service, payment gateways, all are things.
What is e-commerce?
Ecommerce allows consumers to electronically exchange products and services with no barriers of time or distance. Ecommerce business has expanded rapidly over the past ten years and is predicted to continue at this rate, or even accelerate. In the close to future, the boundaries between “conventional” and “electronic” commerce can become more and more blurred as more and more businesses move sections of their operations onto the net.
Why a business needs an Ecommerce Website?
All the business need to creating an eCommerce website facilitates to increase your customers from worldwide. It is absolutely much simple to set up an eCommerce store nowadays. There are plenty of best Ecommerce Website Development Companies available that can do this task for you effortlessly at an affordable price. All the offline system you will manage online with one click.
Advantages of Having an E-commerce website
- 90% of online users buying from online
- Worldwide Audience Reach
- The purchase decision is influenced by Ecommerce
- E-commerce provides Convenience
- Search Engine Help you to gain new customers
- Store promotions become easy with E-commerce
- E-commerce can expand your brand name
- The ability to earn on holidays as well
- Boost conversion rates
Popular e-commerce or marketplaces are:
Nowadays all the business are planning to expand there customers day by day. How can it is possible the only way is possible to set up an online store and start selling and buying products from online websites. it’s easy to fast and cheaper. If you have a business then you have to be a part of online eCommerce business then you should start learning how to set up an online store and sell your products online. An eCommerce business will always give you a wild market for your products.
5,374 total views, 1 views today