Whether you are one of the many people who love remote work or not, there’s no denying how much working from home changed the way we live our lives. It also made us a little conscious of how we look during conference calls.
Your regular beauty routine and go-to styles may not always look as amazing on-screen as it once was when you were at the office. We’ve put together a quick and handy list of beauty tips to help you look your best during your Zoom calls.
Have A camera-friendly Skincare Routine
Doing online calls and conferences at home makes us disregard most of the daily routines we used to do back when we still fussed over going to the office. That includes our daily skincare routine.
Make sure to always stick to your daily skin routine because it helps keep your skin healthy and gets you into the right mindset to face the day. Every camera-friendly routine usually includes the following essentials:
• Cleansing: Always start your routine with a gentle cleanse. This helps remove any dirt or oil buildup that accumulated the night before. Excess oil and dirt can show up on camera, and getting rid of them can help make your skin look healthy.
• Tone: Applying a toner gives your skin a hydration boost, minimizes pores, and helps you look significantly less tired and dull on camera. Toners also help your skin absorb other skincare products more effectively.
• Moisturize: The secret to Zoom-ready skin is hydration. Make sure to drink plenty of water each day to get hydrated from the inside and out. Follow up with a good moisturizer to get hydrated skin that looks healthy and well-rested.
• Concealer: Finalize your routine by applying a cream concealer under the eyes or in other areas of the face you feel need more attention, like spots or blemishes. There’s no need to go all-out with your concealer. Add the right amount to decrease eye puffiness and dark circles.
Don’t Forget About Your Hair
It’s a fantastic feeling to be able to deliver that important report or pass that interview with confidence, grace, and without a hair out of place. Here are some helpful tips in maintaining a good set of hair:
• Keep Your Hair Healthy: Never neglect taking good care of your hair. Make sure to have a hair care routine focused on providing your hair with proper hydration, vitamins, nutrients, and botanicals. The organic shampoo also works well against dandruff and other conditions like dry scalp.
• Perfect Your Brushing Technique: Brushing your hair is essential but brushing them correctly is just as important. For healthy and untangled hair, make sure to brush at least twice a day. Once in the morning and another before going to sleep. Avoid brushing from the roots since it can cause damage. Brush from the bottom working up.
• Focus On The Front: The popular adage “party in the back, business in the front” can be applied to your hair during a Zoom call. There’s no need to stress about the roots or how the back looks. Focus on styling the 180-degree view captured by the camera, like the fringe or bangs.
Looking your best during your online meetings not only makes you look presentable virtually. Having amazing skin and healthy hair also helps give you the confidence and motivation to seize the day.
1,220 total views, 3 views today